A simple and reliable SIP phone
A simple and reliable SIP phone NEC’s GT210 delivers a user-friendly calling experience in an easy-to-use SIP phone.
The GT210 offers support for 1 line, 2 call appearances and includes 3-way voice conferencing to maximize productivity.
Additional features include an LCD screen for easy viewing, 3 XML programmable soft keys for customization, 10/100 Mbps ports, integrated PoE, EHS support for Plantronics headsets and multi-language support. These features make the GT210 a high-quality small business SIP phone that is simple and easy-to-use.
Personal system, with corporate directories
UNIVERGE Desktop Phones come with corporate directory functionality.
Users can quickly access these directories to easily reach the people they need. There’s no need to waste time looking up phone numbers.
Each entry in the directory is searchable, and a call can be placed from the searched entry. When a call is received and if the Caller-ID matches a registered phone number within the directory, the name of the entry is displayed on the LCD.
Improve user experience and efficiency
- Customizable to meet employees’ specific communications needs
- Easy to use intuitive interface
- Supports XML open interface
- With standards based SIP communications, you can work from anywhere that you can get Internet access (via a Session Border Controller)
- Advanced features enable staff to work more efficiently and improve customer service. Voicemail, ACD, and customer information integration help minimize operator and other overhead costs.
|Desktop SIP phone GT210
Simple and reliable SIP Phone
Simple SIP phone for small business users, the GT210 delivers a user-friendly