NEC’s GT890 IP desktop video phone brings optimum manageability to desktop communications. Audio or video calls can be easily made with a touch of a button. Switching between audio and video while on an actual phone call is intuitively simple. Users can also effortlessly change between handset and speaker with a tap of a button. Compatible with NEC’s complete suite of communications platforms allows for maximum flexibility in deployment and the opportunity to easily adopt any of the company’s award-winning communications solutions.
The GT890 offers
- 7-inch capacitive five-finger multi-touch display
- An Android™-based operating system
- Built-in HD mega-pixel camera with privacy shutter
- Wi-Fi support for wireless connection to the network for placement flexibility and hot spotting
- Advanced echo cancellation and double-talk performance speakerphone
- Security encryption for call and account protection
- Full interoperability with NEC’s complete suite of communications platforms
The GT890 can be easily integrated with SIP-based security cameras and door systems.
This makes it ideal as a cost effective, readily accessible and easy-to-use alternative in helping to regulate access and improve site safety.
|Desktop SIP phone GT890
Powerful desktop video phone
A powerful desktop video phone for small business and enterprise users, the GT890 features include