Multi sensor (Optical smoke & Heat) detector + Base
- Processing algorithms in the multisensor incorporate drift compensation.
- Offers good response to both smouldering and flaming fires. The temperature sensitivity allows this multisensor to give a response to fast burning (flaming) fires, which is similar to that of an ionisation detector. The multisensor can therefore be used as an alternative to an ionisation detector.
- Unaffected by wind or atmospheric pressure.
- Alarm flag for fast alarm reporting.
- Alarm address for fast location of alarm.
- Patented XPERT Card addressing that provides simple, user friendly and accurate identification of detector location. This addressing card simplifies and speeds up installation and commissioning and eliminates addressing errors during maintenance and service.
- XP95 Communication Protocol.
- Easy installation.
- Elegant design.
- Operates using digital communication.
- Has a high immunity from corruption.
SKU: 55000-885IMC Category: Addressable Alarm System