No Break Resettable Conventional Manual Call Point
- Provide a unique ‘plug and play’ concept designed specifically to reduce installation time.
- Utilise a special terminal block, where all initial installation cabling is terminated. This terminal block is then simply connected to the back of the MCP. Simple, but effective, with no re-termination required and no time wasted.
- Comes with resettable element as standard.
- Help preserve the integrity of the overall system as illegal removal of the product lid will result in the call point operating and the system going into alarm.
- Full compliance with the latest standards to the latest EN54-11 standard.
- Supplied with both a resistor and normally open clean contact electrical options. These options are easily utilised by simply connecting the terminal block to the required connection in the back of the Call point.
- Suitable for surface or flush mounting.
- LPCB Approved.
SKU: MCP1A-525IMC Category: Conventional Alarm System