Red manual addressable call point
The address of each call point is set at the commissioning stage by means of a DIL switch. A solid red alarm LED is provided on the manual call point. This LED is controlled independently of the call point, by the control panel. The LED will flash yellow if there is a fault and flash green when the device is polled. Once activated, the Intelligent Manual Call Point can be reset by inserting the reset key into the front facing LED, turning clockwise until a positive click and reset occurs. The Intelligent Manual Call Point incorporates a short circuit isolator which will ensure its operation in the event of a short circuit fault on the loop. Isolator operation is indicated by a solid yellow LED. This manual call point helps reduce installation time as all the initial installation cabling is wired to a removable terminal block which fits neatly in the back of the manual call point.
- Resettable operating element
- Easy access, front reset mechanism
- E-Z fit connector system for installation
- Ergonomic reset key
- EN 54-11 and EN 54-17 Certified. LPCB approved.
- 170° viewable LED
- Continuity link for cable insulation testing
- Suitable for semi flush or surface mounting
- Incorporates a short circuit isolator